Monday, February 15, 2010

Tuesday Trivia Tie-in


Tuesday Trivia Tie-in is where I share my collection and a bit of trivia with readers and invite you to share your collection as well as some related trivia as well.

Although my posts are going to highlight my ties, your posts do not have to be about ties. They can be about anything you collect, or anything you want to show off.

The only rule, and that one is real loosely interpreted, is that your post should contain at least one "tid bit of trivia".

Once your post is active please add a link to the McKlinky on my blog. Make sure you use the permalink to your post and not just a link to your blog.

Also, make sure you include a link in your post to my blog, so your readers can find other Tuesday Trivia Posts.

Leave a comment after you post your link. Then visit the others on the list and make sure and leave each of them a comment.

Let's have fun.

~{@ @}~ ~{@ @}~ ~{@ @}~ ~{@ @}~


Be sure and join me each Tuesday for Tuesday Trivia Tie-in, where readers are invited to share trivia and show off their treasures.


Read all about it here

I apologize in advance to any anonymous posters. Because of the large amount of SPAM I was getting, I had to block anonymous comments.
Sorry,

Troy