Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ABC Wednesday Challenge - W

It's ABC Wednesday again


and this week, the letter is


W is for WHOOPS!

I can't say I forgot about ABC WEDNESDAY, because it was my turn to WRITE the intro, and I WROTE it, so that excuse is gone.

But I just kept putting it off, and suddenly here I am, WEDNESDAY evening, WITHOUT A POST.

WOE is me!

I'll try to come up with something especiually good next week, to make up for it.

Please take some time to check out what others were INSPIRED to blog about this week, at

ABC Wednesday,

and feel free to add your own blog to the list as we work our way through the alphabet.

Be sure and join me each Tuesday for Tuesday Trivia Tie-in, where readers are invited to share trivia and show off their treasures.
Read all about it here

6 comments:

  1. and here I thought you just WIMPED out, which just isn't you...

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. every week comes so quickly that whoops I forget to post to a meme.

    So I understand your whoops. You got a nice wrought iron W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're forgiven... This time! :o)

    Kisses from Nydia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The introduction was WONDERFUL Troy so don't you worry about here. It is great to have you part of the team. Hugs from across the pond!

    ReplyDelete