Friday, April 16, 2010

Time flies... and all that junk...



Wow, it almost snuck right past me.

The last few days I've been busier than a Florida beach during spring break.

I have lots to post and lots to tell about when I can get the time to write it all down and upload all my pictures, but today is my one year blog anniversary, and I almost let it sneak right past without posting anything about it. Shame on me if that had happened.

What a year it has been. May the next one be twice as fun, half as stressful and every bit as rewarding!

This is the part where I thank my producers, my publisher, my sponsors, the cast and crew, the director, the support team and the catering staff.

Mostly that boils down to one person. Thanks Diann!

But also, thanks to each of you who take the time to read my blog, and especially those who take an extra minute to leave a comment. It always helps to know that although I may indeed be going insane, at least here, in blogville, I am not talking to myself.

So, each of you help yourself to a piece of the cake at the top of this post.


~{@ @}~ ~{@ @}~ ~{@ @}~ ~{@ @}~


Be sure and join me each Tuesday for Tuesday Trivia Tie-in, where readers are invited to share trivia and show off their treasures.


Read all about it here

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY ONE YEAR BLOGAVERSARY! Time does fly doesn't it! Glad you remembered and your 'staff' is the best also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Troy! Glad you mentioned everyone else involved (your wife)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The staff is looking for a pay raise....just so you know ;)

    ReplyDelete