Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just Checking In

I'm still not back in the blogworld. Our desktop computer definitely will need replaced, and we are holding off for the sales we hope to see in a couple of weeks.

Diann's laptop is a nice computer, but it doesnt have my settings and files and folders and everything on it, not to mention it's hard for both of us to use it at the same time, so it's not the ideal thing to use for researching herbs.

We do have an older laptop that had some virus issues that a computer savvy friend is overhauling for me, so I hope to at least be back in partial form by early next week, but I wanted to make sure my blog didn't forget about me.

Hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of all before winter hits in full force.

See ya soon!

Troy

3 comments:

  1. Hope your back soon Troy! I enjoy learning about herbs through your blog so much.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I sure hope Santa finds a good deal on a new computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Troy
    Maybe on those black friday ads there will be a nice one.
    vickie

    ReplyDelete